Telling your story with design for print
Every successful organisation strives to maintain a brand image that helps sell a product or service. Design for print helps visually communicate your idea by highlighting a feature or benefit that stands out from the crowd and connects with your target audience.
Why start with design for print?
Why is quality important with printing?
The same industry standard software is used by both professional designers and print houses to achieve consistent results.
Strategy + Content = Design
- Who is my ideal customer?
- What is their pain or problem?
- What solutions can I provide?
- Start with a Roadmapping Session (Bring clarity to your mission, goals and message to create your unique brand personality)
- Create a Brand Identity (the look and feel, corporate identity, brand guidelines)
- Apply your brand identity to different deliverables (signage, brochures, newsletters etc)
10 steps to creating an effective logo